- "You can't go back in time. Just as old records are overwritten, we keeping moving forward. Sometimes it makes me sad, but that's..."
- ― Kakeru Kurahara (Run With The Wind)
The power to manipulate existing information about a target. Variation of Existence Manipulation.
- Existent Information Control
The user can manipulate the knowledge, records, memories and physical evidence of a person or thing's existence, changing it or even erasing it while the target still exists physically the way they always have. This could change how people think or know about the target, as if it is a special item or they are CEO of a company (when they were not before) or just erase that information from everyone, making them not know who or what the target is.
- Existence Erasure
- Existence Recovery
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Record Manipulation
- Trace Manipulation
- Absolute Existence
- Being Manipulation
- Continuity Manipulation
- Corporeality Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Future Manipulation
- Living Database
- Past Manipulation
- Present Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Subjective Reality
- Universal Manipulation
- Incorrect/misuse could lead to disastrous effects.
- Cannot affect those with certain omni-powers, such as Absolute Existence, Nonexistence, Omnilock, Omnipotence, and Unity.
- Users of Nonexistent Physiology and Nothingness Physiology are immune.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May not work against Embedded Existence and Interexistence.
- Old Man of Wandering Mountain (The Neverending Story); via The Neverending Story
- Book of Ages (Jackie Chan Adventures)