- Demonic Exorcism
- Foreign Spirit Removal
- Possession/Possessive Separation
- Spiritual Banishment
The user can forcibly remove possessing entities (ghosts, demons, etc.) from the body, object or the location they are possessing/haunting.
- Ejecting a possessing entity from a person, object or location.
- Banishment of the entity back to its place of origin, or to the afterlife in the case of ghosts.
- Exorcism Attacks
- Exorcism Immunity
- Life-Force Extraction
- Paranormal Expertise
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Possession Transferal
- Soul Manipulation
- Spell Casting
- Spirit Magic
- Supernatural Priest Physiology
- Supernatural Shrine Maiden Physiology
- Some entities may be harder to exorcise than others, if not altogether unexorcisable.
- An entity that is exorcised in a similar way multiple times may end up developing resistance/immunity to that particular method.
- An entity that is exorcised may try to possess a new host when exorcised, possibly even the exorcist themselves if they do not have adequate protection against possession.
- Some exorcisms may require certain items to work, such as ingredients to a spell.
- Exorcism may be painful or even fatal for the possessed.
- People possessed by entities may need to have the exorcism done depending on the culture of what the entity is. Such as using Japanese culture to banish Japanese spirits.
- Self-exorcism is usually difficult if not impossible.
- Gwen's Spellbook (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Dispossession Potions (Charmed)
- Automated Exorcism System (SCP Foundation)
- Aglaophotis (Silent Hill)
- Holy Candles (Silent Hill)
- Traveler Dagger (The Vampire Diaries)
- Anima Aucupe (Witches of East End)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.