- Demonic Exorcism
- Possession Separation
- Possessive Separation
- Spirit Removal
- Spiritual Banishment
The user can forcibly remove possessing entities (ghosts, demons, etc.) from the body, object or the location they are possessing/haunting.
- Ejecting a possessing spirit from a person, object or location.
- Banishment of the spirit back to its place of origin, or to the afterlife in the case of ghosts.
- Life-Force Extraction
- Paranormal Expertise
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Soul Manipulation
- Supernatural Priest Training
- Some spirits may be harder to exorcise than others, if not altogether unexorcisable.
- A spirit that is exorcised in a similar way multiple times may end up developing resistance/immunity to that particular method.
- Some exorcisms may require certain items to work, such as ingredients to a spell.
- Ejecting the spirit may be painful or even fatal for the victim.
- People possessed by spirits may need to do the exorcist based upon the culture of what the spirit is. Such as using Japanese culture to banish Japanese spirits.
- Ejecting a spirit may cause it to hijack the body of another, possibly even the exorcist if they do not have adequate protection against possession.
- Self-exorcism is usually impossible.
- Anima Aucupe (Witches of East End)
- Traveler Dagger (The Vampire Diaries)