The user can expand their bodies in an elastic way, allowing them to extend, stretch and otherwise expand their body into larger sizes and shapes.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Body Manipulation
- Boneless Body
- Liquid Mimicry
- Rubber Mimicry
- Plastic Mimicry
- Size Manipulation
- May have a limit on how far they can expand their body.
- May have to use kinetic force, such as punching or kicking, or even getting punched or kicked, in order to expand.
- Can only expand their body, not compress.
- The Battletoads (Battletoads)
- Namekians (Dragon Ball Series)
- Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel (Marvel Comics)
- Akimichi Clan (Naruto); via Multi-Size Technique
- Chōchō Akimichi (Boruto)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Monna (Dragon Ball)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.