- "It might, or might not, have helped Anathema get a clear view of things if she'd been allowed to spot the very obvious reason why she couldn't see Adam's aura.
- It was for the same reason that people in Trafalgar Square can't see England."
- ― Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
- Expanded Aura/Soul
User can expand/spread aura/presence/soul considerably outside the normal limits (often meaning notably beyond their body). While this itself doesn't give any particular powers, they may be able to sense anything that happens inside their presence, use their powers on anything in it, etc.
- Users aura/presence/soul may be constantly in expanded state.
- Those being able to sense aura/presence/soul are instantly able to detect the users presence.
- Powers/attacks that affect aura/presence/soul have much better chances to affect the user.
- Weak against Existence Grounding.
- Elias Ainsworth (Ancient Magus Bride); after consuming a fairy
- Ryu Bateson (Breath of Fire II); via Anfini
- Minerva (Final Fantasy VII)
- Nen Users of "En" (Hunter X Hunter)
- Post Rose Meruem (Hunter X Hunter)
- Death/Shinigami (Soul Eater)
- Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
- Adam Young (Good Omens)
- Wiseman (Sailor Moon); as Doom/Death Phantom
- Sabrac (Shakugan no Shana)
- Mazoku and Shinzoku (Slayers)
- The Choushin (Tenchi Muyo)
- Garandou (Yuragi-Sou no Yuuna-san)