The ability to project fire bolts that expand at user's will. Sub-power of Fire Attacks.
The user is able to launch bolts of fire that are able to rapidly expand on contact with an object or when it reaches the chosen place. These bolts are usually compressed fireballs that quickly expand to large sizes: for example a bolt the size of a basketball can expand to become the size of a mini-nuclear explosion.
- Useful for fighting in confined spaces.
- Shoot a bolt into a large machine to have its insides destroyed.
- With training the user may control the shape of the expansion, adding points or blunt ends.
- The user has an unlimited target range of space to project the fire bolt any time and anywhere.
- User may be affected by the attack as well.
- Fire Lord Ozai (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Eleonore von Wittenburg (Dies Irae)
- Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
- Flamegirl (TOME)