The user can absorb the experience of others, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently. Usually they use experience to grow stronger, acquire new powers, abilities, and physical capabilities.
- Absorbing Regeneration
- Assimilation Shield
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Knowledge Absorption
- Limitation Inducement
- Power Absorption (limited to experience-based powers)
- Speed Theft
- Strength Absorption
- May be limited to how much one can absorb.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May cause information overload if the user absorbs too much information at once.
- Thief (8-Bit Theater)
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box); via Archery Picking
- Vampires (The Saga of Darren Shan)
- Creasion (Senyu)
- Meltililith (TYPE-MOON); via Melt Virus
- Gear (World War Blue); via Killer ability
- Avarice and Generous (Overlord)