The ability to manipulate experience. Sub-power of Variable Manipulation.
- Archery Picking
- Single Minded Pursuit
- Speciality Manipulation
- Training Manipulation
This power allows its users to manipulate the experience of yourself or others. It can be used to boost your experience to "max" or drop the experience of enemies to zero, but it cannot be used to acquire powers that you otherwise couldn't acquire through experience.
- Ability Tier Activation
- Absolute Condition - acquire fitness that can be achieved through experience.
- All Enhancements
- Experience Absorption
- Experience Bestowal
- Experience Intuition
- Experience Mimicry
- Experience Sharing
- Hyper Experience
- Infinite Experience
- Knowledge Manipulation - only knowledge acquired through experience.
- Meta Memory Manipulation - imprint and compartmentalize every tactic studied, every skill acquired, everything ever learned or garnered on the body and soul across infinite lifetimes.
- Power Augmentation
- Power Level Manipulation
- Power Evolution
- Power Limitation Inducement
- Power Manifestation - learn any skill that can be learned through experience.
- Combat Manipulation
- Difficulty Manipulation
- Exercise Manipulation
- Level Manipulation
- Quality Manipulation of experience.
- Skill Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Can only acquire abilities that you would gain through experience.
- User may lack talent and may peak before reaching wanted results.
- Users of Variable Collapse can prevent the manipulation of experience.
- Bell Cranel (Danmachi); via Single Minded Pursuit
- Game Master (I'm Standing On a Millions Lives); whenever someone injures another human
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box); via Archery Picking
- Black Rabbite (Seiken Densetsu 3)
- Kang Han Soo (FFF-Class Trashero)
- Hiiro Okamura (User of Golden Words)
- Ninjak (Valiant Entertainment Comics)
- Slimes (Valkyrie Crusade)