The power to mimic the experience of others. Variation of Mental Manipulation.
- Experience Replication/Copying
- Telempathic Mimicry
- Walk a Mile in Their Shoes
The user can mimic any kind of experience from others, such as experience in terms of a particular skill. With this, the user does/may not have to go through a series of trials and events to be good at what they do, and they have better judgment on what to do in some situations and how to use their skills property. This can also apply to personal situations as well.
- Enhanced Wisdom in a particular skill or situation.
- Knowledge Replication
- Memory Condition
- Memory Reliving
- Memory Replication
- Skill Replication
- Action Replication
- Experience Absorption
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Power Gain
- Total Mimicry
- Requires user to have the skill the other user is experienced in.
- May require physical contact.
- May only be able to mimic experience of a limited number of people.
- NEO (Toriko); originally
- Protege (Marvel Comics); Sight
- Roy and Roy II (Rick and Morty)