- Explosion Creation/Generation/Induction
- Induced Explosion
The user can cause an explosion in a variety of ways and of any scale, with varying effects ranging from stunning to total annihilation.
- Absolute Explosion: Cause explosions that can destroy anything/everything.
- Atomic Dissociation: through the catastrophic destabilization of atomic/molecular covalent bonds.
- Ballistic Scream: release sound that can shatter, crumble and explode objects.
- Biological Explosion: Cause biological life to explode
- Chain Detonation: Initiate interconnected explosions.
- Combustion Inducement: Causes an explosion of flames.
- Energy Combustion: Cause explosions of pure energy.
- Explosive Breath
- Explosive Identification
- Explosion Touch
- Explosion Transformation
- Implosion Inducement
- Explosive Bodily Fluids
- Internal Energy Combustion: Cause an explosion by pressurizing the energy within a person or object to cause it to explode.
- Kinetic Charging: convert the potential energy in molecules into kinetic energy causing explosions on contact.
- Magma Combustion: Create explosions out of lava or that sends out lava.
- Molecular Combustion: Speed molecules to the point of exploding.
- Pressure Combustion: Increase pressure to the point of an explosion.
- Nuclear Explosion Inducement: Causes a nuclear explosion.
- Phreatic Explosion Inducement: Causes explosion by vaporizing the pressurized liquid.
- Remote Detonation: Cause explosions from distance.
- Repetitive Detonation: activate repeating explosions
- Rupture Inducement: Cause objects to explosively disperse over wide areas.
- Self-Detonation: Causes oneself to explode.
- Sonic Combustion: Cause explosions by expanding sound-waves in an object.
- Supernova Combustion: Explode stars.
- Water Combustion/Hydroplosion: Causes explosions made out of the water.
- Explosion Manipulation
- Explosive Weaponry
- Implosion & Explosion
- Shrapnel Generation
- Volatile Constructs
- Weak against Explosive Negation, and especially to users that have Explosion Immunity.
- May not be able to control the size of the explosion.
- May be limited to a certain type of explosion.
- The user may be vulnerable to their own explosions.
- May have a limit on how many targets can be exploded at once.
- Explosion Sword (Rave Master)
- Explosive Tags (Naruto)
- Seeker Rifle (Singularity)
- SCP-2398 - Home Run Bat (SCP Foundtion)