- Explosion Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Explosive Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize explosions, either magically manipulating them or using them to cast spells.
- Explosion Manipulation
- Magical Bomb Generation
- Spell Casting
- Volatile Manipulation
- Anti-Magic/Explosion Absorption/Explosive Negation/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation/Magical Energy Absorption/Water Magic
- May be unable to create explosions, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Magic has a price.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Such magic often drains a person's stamina or mana.
- Naturally, stronger magic puts a much greater strain.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Remote Bombs (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
- Little Blue Bomb Magisword (Mighty Magiswords)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.