- Explosive Projection
The user can release/use explosive energy/force to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Explosive Bolts: Project explosive energy/force that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Explosion Vision: Emit explosive energy/force from one's eyes.
- Explosive Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of explosive energy/force.
- Explosive Beam Emission: Release beams of explosive energy/force
- Explosive Blast: Release explosive energy/force over a specific target area.
- Explosive Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of explosive energy/force.
- Explosive Breath: Discharge explosive energy/force from the mouth.
- Explosive Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Explosive Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with explosive energy/force.
- Explosive Pillar Projection: Project explosive energy/force pillars.
- Explosive Slash: Use explosive energy/force to cut opponents.
- Explosive Spike Projection: Project explosive energy/force spikes.
- Explosive Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of explosive energy/force.
- Explosive Wave Emission: Send out a wave of explosive energy/force that repels everything.
- Formulated Explosive Blasts: Release blasts of explosive energy/force in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release explosive energy/force from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of explosive energy/force.
- Omnidirectional Explosive Waves: Send out a wave of explosive energy/force in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of explosive energy/force that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release explosive energy/force blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release explosive energy/force blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Volatile Constructs: Create bombs/explosions.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of explosive energy/force.
- Zap: A tiny short release of explosive energy/force to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of explosive energy/force to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.