Users can form explosive force into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the explosive force for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create explosive force, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Explosive constructs are incredibly dangerous, weak structural strength may lead to unwanted detonation.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Bambietta Basterbine (Bleach)
- Jackal (Fairy Tail)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda)
- Milk (The Qwaser of Stigmata)
- Karasu (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Zofis (Zatch Bell)