- Bomb Fire Control
- Explosive Flame Manipulation
- Volatile Fire/Flame Manipulation
The user can create fire that explodes or turns anything that the fire burns into a ticking time bomb. Whatever the user's flames come into contact with starts to burn then explodes in an incredible volatile manner.
- Burn and/or melt things with explosive fire.
- Combustion Inducement
- Explosion Inducement
- Explosive Fire Attacks
- Explosive Fire Generation
- Explosive Fire Negation
- Manipulate the properties of explosive fire.
- Pyro-Telekinesis with explosive fire.
- Pyrokinetic Constructs
- Volatile Constructs
- If the flames are extinguished in time, the following explosion will be averted.
- Dholaki (Psyren); via Explosia
- Momo Hinamori (Bleach)
- Rei Ōgami (Code:Breaker); via Asmodeus
- Ryūji Sendō (Code:Breaker)
- Asmodel (DC Comics)
- The Crusader (DC Comics)
- Kratos (God of War series); via Thera's Bane
- Vanessa (Luminous Arc)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece); via Gum Gum/Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk
- Lucia (Princess Lucia)
- Haru Glory (Rave Master)
- Ling Ling Huang (Rosario + Vampire)
- Lei Magnus (Slayers); via Blast Bomb
- Zofis (Zatch Bell!)
- Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon)
- Light Fury (How to Train Your Dragon)
- Combustion Man (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- P’Li (Avatar: The Legend of Korra)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.