- "Its a Bob-Omb!"
- ― Everyone (Super Mario Bros: The Movie)
The power to use the abilities of bombs/explosives. Variation of Weapon Physiology.
- Bomb Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Explosive Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into bomb/explosive or bombs/explosives, allowing them to act both offensively and defensively by detonating themselves to either attack or defend. Some users may be able to reform themselves after detonation. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of bombs/explosives, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Explosion Inducement
- Explosion Manipulation
- Explosion Transformation
- Explosive Combat
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Volatile Constructs
- Volatile Manipulation
- Weapon Physiology
- Weaponized Body
- Since the user is a living explosive, it may be difficult to interact with others without detonating.
- Users of Explosion Immunity are immune.
- Weak against Explosion Absorption and Explosive Negation.