The ability to extend one's active capabilities to an object.
- Activity Extension
- Object-Based Activity
The user can extend their agility/dexterity capabilities to any object they are holding on/are inside, using the object as their extension without changing their total mass/weight, moving, acting, attacking, doing things, etc. with the object. They can also move objects while they are on them without getting up from them, like sliding them down a path. For example, if the user is inside the box, they can do acrobatics such as rolls, jumps, etc. effectively while inside it.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced/Supernatural Dexterity
- Enhanced/Supernatural Leap
- Enhanced/Supernatural Strength
- Unweighted Movement
- Vigorous Activity
- Cooperative Mobility
- Enhanced Tasking
- Friction Defiance
- Friction Negation
- Gravity Defiance
- Inertia Defiance
- Inertia Negation
- Flawless Coordination
- Unrestricted Movement
- Weight Negation
- May not work on some objects.
- Needs to remain in contact with the object in question in order to work.
- Requires an object for the power to work.
- Franken Stein (Soul Eater)