The power to control how outside factors affect self/others. Sub-power of Selective Interaction.
- External Domination/Mastery
- Outside Dominance/Domination/Mastery
User can control the reactions, consequences, influences, etc. surround a person or people such as others or themselves. While they cannot control their bodies or minds, they can control how others and other things interact on them and control what impact those things have on the target.
- Absolute Existence
- Body Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Outside Manipulation
- Personal Mastery
- Reality Warping
- Selective Interaction
- Society Manipulation
- Thought Manipulation
- Users of Control Immunity are immune.
- Can be negated by Control Negation.
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to a certain number of targets at a time.
- May wear off over time if not reinforced.
- Cannot control things like the biology and mind of the target themselves.