- "No, no, no, no, you don't understand the scope of my crime. I didn't kill just one Husnock, or a hundred, or a thousand. I killed them all. All Husnock, everywhere."
- ― Kevin Uxbridge (Star Trek)
- "You have destroyed all human life on Earth. Level one complete!"
- ― Death Kill City II (The Simpsons)
- Creature Extermination
- Genocide Inducement
- Species Wipe-Out
The user can instantly end and eradicate a species of creatures from a world/universe, effectively wiping them from the face of history. This ability allows the user to slaughter certain species before they become a threat to the user or their surroundings.
- Death Inducement
- Extinction Manipulation
- Life Mastery
- Omnicide (limited to one species at a time)
- Oversized Attacks
- May kill oneself if targeting the user's own species.
- Users of powers such as Extinction Reversal, Life Mastery, Resurrection/Mass Resurrection, to Absolute Restoration can bring the species back.
- Super Buu (Dragon Ball Z); via the Human Extinction Attack
- Infinite Zamasu (Dragon Ball Super)
- Lucy (Elfen Lied); at the end of the series
- Species Eradicator (Spore)
- Kevin Uxbridge/Douwd (Star Trek)
- Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon manga/anime)
- Malia Ortega (Imortal TV Series)
- Kagari (Rewrite); via Salvation
- Jadis (The Chronicles of Narnia)
- Vaarsuvius (The Order of the Stick); via the Familicide spell
- White Spirits (Tears to Tiara)
- Zebra (Toriko)
- The Halo Array (Halo)
- Item: Scroll of Genocide (NetHack)
- T-Virus (Resident Evil Movies)
- The Deplorable Word (The Chronicles of Narnia)
- Familicide (The Order of the Stick)