- "Soul wrought of terra corrupt, quelling impurity, purging the stream to beckon forth an ultimate fate. Behold mighty Chaos, Omega's squire to the lofty heavens."
- ― Lucrecia (Dirge of Cerberus)
- Cause of Extinction Control/Manipulation
- Extinction Control
User can decide, determine and manipulate the causes(s) of of a species' extinction, allowing them to determine and control when, how, where, and why a species goes extinct and even induce the circumstances/events that will lead to the species' appointed extinction.
- Afterlife Border
- Afterlife Marking
- Conclusion Dominance
- Extinction Inducement
- Extinction Reversal
- Event Manipulation
- Event Order Manipulation
- Pestilence Manipulation
- Process Duplication
- Causality Manipulation
- Death Lordship
- Death Manipulation
- Destiny Assignment
- Inevitable Event Creation
- Life Sequence Manipulation
- Immortal beings may be prevent full extinction because they can't die.
- Users of Life Transcendence can always choose to return to life, thus preventing full extinction.
- Users of Absolute Immortality can prevent species from going extinct entirely.
- Chaos (Dirge of Cerberus); as Omega Weapon's Squire/Vassal
- Kagari (Rewrite); via The Salvation