- Extra-Dimensional Magic Projection
The user can release/use extra-dimensional magic to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure extra-dimensional magical energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified extra-dimensional magic.
- Expanding Extra-Dimensional Magic Bolts: Project extra-dimensional magic that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of extra-dimensional magic.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of extra-dimensional magic.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Blast: Release extra-dimensional magic over a specific target area.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of extra-dimensional magic.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of extra-dimensional magic.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Breath: Discharge extra-dimensional magic blasts from mouth.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Burst: Create burst of extra-dimensional magical energy.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Cutting: Use extra-dimensional magical energy to cut opponents.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with extra-dimensional magic.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Pillar Projection: Project extra-dimensional magic pillars.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Spike Projection: Project extra-dimensional magic spikes.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Vision: Emit extra-dimensional magic from one's eyes.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of symbiotic magic.
- Extra-Dimensional Magic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of extra-dimensional magic and that repels everything.
- Formulated Extra-Dimensional Magic Blasts: Release blasts of extra-dimensional magic in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release extra-dimensional magic blasts from hands.
- Omnidirectional Extra-Dimensional Magic Waves: Send out a wave of extra-dimensional magic in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release extra-dimensional magic blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release extra-dimensional magic blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of extra-dimensional magic to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive..
- Attack Powers
- Dimension Magic
- Energy Attacks
- Extra-Dimensional Magic
- Force-Field Generation
- Magic Attacks
- Magical Energy Manipulation
- Mystical Soul
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of extra-dimensional magic to create attacks.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much magic is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much magic is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Requires connection to other dimension for magic.
- Constantine/Hellblazer (DC Comics)
- Ancient One (Marvel Cinematic Universe/Doctor Strange)
- Zealots (Marvel Cinematic Universe/Doctor Strange)
- Mages (Dragon Age)
- Celestial Spirit Mages (Fairy Tail)
- Baron Mordo (Marvel Comics)
- Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics)
- Gloriosa Daisy (My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree)
- The Rainbooms (My Little Pony Equestria Girls)