- "Oh child of Human, The Eye of Truth Is the Proof Of Your Contract With Me."
- ― The Spirit of the Stars to Keare (The Redo of a Healing Magician)
The ability to use magic that revolves around eyes. Form of Magic.
- Dōjutsu/瞳術/Visual Jutsu (Naruto series)
- Magic Eye
Users are able to use their eyes to cast various spells, either by channeling a spell or the eye grants them the ability to use magic. Because eye magic is a technique of magic rather than a type of magic, users can achieve the same applications of magic.
See Ocular Powers for more exact details.
- Astral Vision
- Chrono Vision
- Divine Sight
- Evil Eye
- Eye Color Manipulation
- Heat Vision
- Hypnotic Vision
- Ocular Techniques
- Soul Reading
- X-Ray Vision
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- If the user's eye is damaged they may lose control of their magic or their power may decrease.
- User may be limited by the number of effects their eyes can carry.
- If the user's eye is stolen, they will lose some, if not all, of the eyes' granted abilities.
- Marie Adlai (Black Clover)
- Ecra (Black Clover)
- Thaddeus Sivana (DC Comics)
- Beholders (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Bickslow (Fairy Tail)
- Evergreen (Fairy Tail)
- Freed (Fairy Tail)
- Hades (Fairy Tail)
- Richard Buchanan/Hoteye (Fairy Tail)
- Irene Belserion (Fairy Tail)
- Alpha Stigma or Stigma Users (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
- Users of Dojustu (Naruto)
- Free (Soul Eater)
- Keare (The Redo of a Healing Magician)