- Alpha Fairy Mimicry/Physiology
- Fairy King/Lady/Master/Mistress/Queen/Zero Mimicry/Physiology
- Fairy Lord Mimicry
- Fairy Lordship
- Fairy Progenitor Mimicry/Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a Fairy Lord, the most powerful form of Fairy. Unlike lesser Fairies, the Fairy Lord possesses inherent skill in certain abilities and may have control over legions of minions of Faeries
Also, fairy lords are known to have a certain resistance against or complete immunity to many weaknesses of their people; on top of that, even if they die, they are powerful enough to be reborn after a specific time period has passed. Furthermore, depending on the world that the user comes from, they may have a demonic or holy nature, thus granting them access to even more powerful abilities - Fairies in Irish Catholic Folk tales are an example of this, however this would not be present in the original polytheistic version of the Fae.
- Alpha Physiology
- Authority Over Faeries
- Conversion Manipulation of faeries.
- Fairy Dust Manipulation
- Fairy Magic
- Fairy Manipulation
- Fairy Physiology
- Supernatural Condition
- Twilight Manipulation
- Often still possesses the same weaknesses as the standard fairiea but to a lesser degree.
- May still be vulnerable to Conversion Negation or similar abilities.
- Queen Clarion (Disney Fairies)
- Enchantress (Barbie: Fairytopia)
- High Fae (A Court of Thorns and Roses)
- Queen Blossom (Geronimo Stilton: The Kingdom of Fantasy)
- The Fairy Queen (Heart of the Woods)
- Fae Sister Queens (Throne of Glass Series)
- Titania (Monster Girl Encyclopedia)
- Oberon (Rainbow Magic)
- Titania (Rainbow Magic)
- Oberon (Renaissance Literature)
- Titania (Renaissance Literature)
- Fairy Kings (Summoners War)
- Titania (Valkyrie Crusade)