- Alpha Faery Mimicry/Physiology
- Faery King/Lady/Master/Mistress/Queen/Zero Mimicry/Physiology
- Faery Lord Mimicry
- Faery Lordship
- Faery Progenitor Mimicry/Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a Faery Lord, the most powerful form of Faery. Unlike lesser Faeries, the Faery Lord possesses inherent skill in certain abilities and may have control over legions of minions of Faeries
Also, faery lords are known to have a certain resistance against or complete immunity to many weaknesses of their people; on top of that, even if they die, they are powerful enough to be reborn after a specific time period has passed. Furthermore, depending on the user, they may have a demonic or holy nature, thus granting them access to even more powerful abilities.
- Alpha Physiology
- Authority Over Faeries
- Mystic Derivation: Limited to Faery Domains
- Mythological Creation: Faeries Only
- Faery Manipulation
- Faery Magic
- Fairy Dust Manipulation
- Magical Energy Manipulation
- Faery Physiology
- Supernatural Condition
- Often still possesses the same weaknesses as the standard version of their type of mythic being but to a lesser degree.
- May still be vulnerable to Conversion Negation or similar abilities.
- Fae Sister Queens (Throne of Glass Series)
- Oberon (Renaissance Literature)
- Titania (Renaissance Literature)
- Titania (Valkyrie Crusade)