- "It means that you know something even if you don't know something."
- "That doesn't make any sense."
- "It doesn't have to make sense. It's faith, it's faith. It's the flower of light in the field of darkness that's giving me the strength to carry on. You understand?"
- ― Eli and Solara (Book of Eli)
- Creed Empowerment
- Doctrine Empowerment
- Dogma Empowerment
- Faith Affinity
- Power Via Faith/Religion
- Religion Affinity/Empowerment
- Supernatural Faith/Religion
The user can gain special powers from their respective religion(s), allowing them to be protected, guided, and enlightened at all times by the supernatural beings of their religion, pray for virtually anything to happen especially when it is to their advantage, and be granted special favors and be given special treatment by the supernatural beings of their religion(s) themselves.
Unlike Worship Empowerment and Belief Empowerment, users gain any ability they want from their belief in the religion(s) and the beings and/or objects that dwell within it, as well of communicating and gaining guidance.
- Divine Communication
- Divine Empowerment
- Healing Prayer
- Holy Gift
- Indomitable Belief
- Indomitable Hope
- Miracle Performing
- Religion Intuition
- Worshiping Empowerment
- Spiritual Meditation
- State of Mind
- Lack of faith nulls and voids this power.
- The supernatural beings may be limited.
- May have divine laws to follow, if broken user may lose their gifts.
- Jesus Christ (Christianity)
- Five Principal Clans (Highschool DxD/Slash Dog)
- Prophets (Mythology)