- Belief-Dependent Essokinesis/Ontokinesis
- Belief-Dependent Reality Manipulation/Warping
The user can warp the fabric of reality according to their beliefs. If they believed they were super strong and/or super fast, they would become so. If they firmly believed in fairy-tales and mythic creatures, the tales and creatures would come to life, as well as mimicking them if they believe that they can do what the creature can do. Essentially, the user can become able to achieve nearly anything if they believe it.
- Age Manipulation
- Belief Ability Manifestation
- Biological Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Meta Power Manipulation
- Mythic Physiology
- Relative Strength Perception
- Subatomic Manipulation
- Subjective Reality
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Lack of belief can undo the user's alteration.
- Users of Reality Anchoring and Reality Separation are immune.
- May be uncontrollable.
- Sign Of One/Signers (Planescape)
- Orks (Warhammer 40K)
- Haruhi Suzumiya (Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Jesse Turner (Supernatural)
- Kurodo Akabane (Get Backers)
- Humans (Shin Megami Tensei)
- Anything that can imagine/ believe in something can come into existence 'on the Discworld' (Discworld)
- becomes more powerful if more things especially people believe in it (the gods)