- "Black Angel, enter now, come down on me. Empower me with the righteous fire from the enemy."
- ― The Enigma TNG - God Complex
- "Angel of darkness, Angel of darkness, the world is in your hand, but I will fight until the end. Angel of darkness, Angel of darkness, don't follow your command, but I will fight and I will stand."
- ― Alex C - Angel of Darkness
- Black Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Corrupt/Corrupted Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Dark Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Dahiten/Datenjin/Datenshi/Datenshin/Datennin/Datennyo Physiology (Japanese Only)
- Evil/Malevolent Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Fallen Angel Mimicry
- Infernal/Hell/Hellish/Nether/Underworld Angel Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a fallen angel, a being either exiled from heavens or corrupted by dark powers or evil intent. Most common manifestation of the fall is in the coloration of the wings, which usually turn dark, or manifestation of dark halo. Though they have fallen from grace, they still retain some of their heavenly powers even if it's minimal.
- Angel Physiology
- Corruption Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation
- Demon Physiology
- Demonic Arm
- Demonic Infusion
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Elemental Wings Manifestation
- Evil Empowerment
- Fallen Physiology
- Morality Manipulation
- Sin Empowerment
- Vice Inducement
- Angel Physiology
- Ascended Demon Physiology
- Divine-Angelic Physiology
- Genie Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Nephilim Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- Fallen Archangels may gain Diviner/Demonic aspects, become an Fallen Transcendent Angel, Archdemon or even Transcendent Demon.
- Ascended Demons and Angels can reasonably be nemeses to Fallen Angels.
- Demonic Slayer
- May lose some or most angelic power after becoming fallen.
- In another case, powers may weaken over time before being lost completely.
It should be noted however, that Fallen Angels aren't necessarily evil, most of them remain neutral or good depending on each of their personality traits and actions.