The power to use the traits of a fallen angel of godly power. The ultimate variation of Fallen Angel Physiology. Fallen version of Transcendent Angel Physiology. Opposite to Ascended Transcendent Demon Physiology.
- Black/Evil/Fallen/Malevolent Angel Deity/God Physiology
- Primordial Black/Evil/Fallen/Malevolent Angel Physiology
- Transcendent Black/Evil/Fallen/Malevolent Angel Physiology
- Viceroy of the Black/Evil/Fallen/Malevolent Angel
The user either is or can transform into a Fallen Transcendent Angel: a leader of a group of angels who rebelled against God and were cast into Hell. Strangely, users not only keep their power but still have access to angelic powers as well as demonic ones even though the user is not a full-fledged demon.
- Absolute Condition: The user has an unmatched personal ability.
- Absolute Beauty: Possess divine, unrivaled beauty.
- Absolute Immortality: Live forever without fear of being harmed or killed.
- Absolute Intelligence: Have a god-like intelligence level.
- Absolute Strength: Possess infinite godly strength.
- Hypercompetence: Possess skills and talents beyond human understanding.
- Omni-Psionics: Master all psionic abilities.
- Omnifarious: Take on any shape or form.
- Absolute Force Manipulation: Control all forces.
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation: Unleash apocalyptic forces strong enough to destroy all life.
- Divine Slayer: Can overwhelm divinities of any level without the slightest form of effort.
- Elemental Manipulation: Master the elements with ease.
- Ethereal Manipulation: Manipulate ethereal energy.
- Omni-Energy Manipulation: Control all forms of energy.
- Omni-Manipulation: Possess all kinetic abilities.
- Primordial Force Manipulation: Wield the ancient all composing aspects of creation and beyond.
- Almighty Ascension: User is exalted to dazzling heights of unparalleled power matched by almost no one.
- Chaotic Form/Divine Presence: Has a glorious angelic form that can cause great destruction when revealed.
- Creation: Bring anything to existence on a whim.
- Fallen Physiology: Even if the user is an angel, they are just like any fallen.
- Flawless Indestructibility/Ultimate Invincibility: Can never be beaten.
- Mythical Plane Lordship: Gain dominion over mythical, supernatural realms.
- Omnicompetence: Can easily handle anything.
- Transcendent Angel Physiology: Normally, the user is the most powerful angel that has ever existed and can make use of all their boundless angelic abilities.
- Divinity: Access vast godly powers.
- Fallen Angel Manipulation: Command legions of fallen angels.
- Fallen Angel Physiology: As mentioned before, the user is a fallen angel.
- Godly Incarnation: Even while cast from favor wielders still possess a savior's attributes.
- Primordial Light Manipulation: Possess limitless light powers.
- Transcendent Demon Physiology: Has incalculable demonic power.
- Demon Manipulation: Create and control countless hordes of demons.
- Hell Lordship: Hold unlimited power over Hell.
- Primordial Darkness Manipulation: Possess limitless dark powers.
- Satanic Incarnation: As the leader of the fallen angels, the user is regarded as a Satanic figure.
- Underworld Lordship: Rule the underworld.
- Wing Manifestation: Normally when angels fall, they lose their wings, but the user still has theirs intact.
- Ezekiel 28:12-18 (Old Testament): You were the perfection of wisdom and beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God. Your clothing was adorned with every precious stone – red carnelian, chrysolite, white moonstone, beryl, onyx, jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald – all beautifully crafted for you and set in the finest gold. They were given to you on the day you were created. I ordained and anointed you as the mighty angelic guardian. You had access to the holy mountain of God and walked among the stones of fire. You were blameless in all you did from the day you were created until the day evil was found in you. Your great wealth filled you with violence, and you sinned. So I banished you from the mountain of God. I expelled you, O mighty guardian, from your place among the stones of fire. Your heart was filled with pride because of all your beauty. You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth and exposed you to the curious gaze of kings. You defiled your sanctuaries with your many sins and your dishonest trade.
- Archangel Physiology
- Archdemon Physiology
- Dark Lord
- Divine-Angelic Physiology
- Evil Embodiment
- Fallen Angel Lord Physiology
- Fallen Angel Physiology
- Prime Being
- Transcendent Angel Physiology
- Transcendent Demon Physiology
- Transcendent Genie Physiology
- Transcendent Nephalem Physiology
- Transcendent Nephilim Physiology
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- Could be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- User's power may be overpowered by beings of a much higher power.
- May fall victim to "ever lasting damnation".
- In most settings, a Supreme Being is known to suppress the powers of the user, while a Trinitarian God is guaranteed to best the user without any issues.