- "And then will come Famine riding on a black steed. He will ride into the land of plenty and great will be the Horseman's hunger, for he is hunger. His hunger will seep out and poison the air."
- ― Castiel, describing Famine. (Supernatural)
The power to become the embodiment of hunger and famine. Variation of Power Manifestation.
- Famine Incarnate
- Hunger Embodiment
- Starvation Embodiment
- The Starving
The user embodies true hunger. With this, they can cause others to starve to death. They could also cause victims to hunger for their desires (love, company, food, attention, power, money, etc.).
- Absolute Energy Absorption
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Desire Augmentation
- Famine Inducement
- Famine Manipulation
- Gluttony Inducement
- Matter Ingestion
- Apocalypse Aspect Manifestation
- Four Horsemen Physiology
- Gashadokuro Physiology
- Gluttony Embodiment
- Greed Embodiment
- Power Manifestation
- Wendigo Physiology
- One's hunger can never be truly satisfied.
- Wendigos (Algonquian Mythology)
- Fury (Darksiders)
- Famine (Good Omens)
- Limos (Greek Mythology)
- Famine/Autumn Rolfson (Marvel Comics)
- Famine/Jeb Lee (Marvel Comics)
- Famine/Black Horseman/Rider (Religion)
- SCP-1295-2 - Meg's Diner (SCP Foundation)
- Famine (Supernatural)
- Storm/Ororo Munroe (X-Men Evolution)