- Anemistíraskinetic Attacks
The user can release/use fans to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Fan Bolts: Project fans that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Fan Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of fans.
- Fan Beam Emission: Release beams of fans.
- Fan Blast Attacks: Release fans over a specific target area.
- Fan Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of fans.
- Fan Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of fans.
- Fan Breath: Discharge fans from the mouth.
- Fan Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Fan Cutting: Use fans to cut opponents.
- Fan Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with fans.
- Fan Pillar Projection: Project fan pillars.
- Fan Spike Projection: Project fan spikes.
- Fan Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of fans.
- Fan Wave Emission: Send out a wave of fans that repels everything.
- Formulated Fan Blasts: Release blasts of fans in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release fan blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of fans.
- Omnidirectional Fan Waves: Send out a wave of fans in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit fans from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of fans that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release fan blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release fan blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of fans.
- Zap: A tiny short release of fans to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Air Generation
- Air Manipulation
- Fan Creation
- Fan Manipulation
- Object Attacks
- Object Manipulation
- Oversized Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.