- Fan Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a fan or fans. User's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of fans, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Air Manipulation
- Blade Manipulation
- Fan Manipulation
- Metal Generation
- Metal Mimicry
- Object Manipulation
- Wire Manipulation
- May be unable to transform to original form once transformed.
- May be only be able to transform into a certain type of fan.
- Will have the weaknesses that normal fans have.
- Geochelone Aerios (Ben 10)
- Fanny (Battle for BFDI)
- Fan (Inanimate Insanity)
- Tsumuji Kazetani/Gust Boy (My Hero Academia)
- Rotom (Pokémon); via Fan Rotom form.
- Demonic Fan (One Punch Man)