The power to be immune to fasteners/anchoring objects. Sub-power of Enhanced Strength.
- Anchor Immunity
- Fastener Invulnerability
User is immune to anything that is being fastened or anchored to a surface, whether or not attached to the user. Meaning ropes, chains, bolts, nails, screws, glue, etc. cannot keep the user from moving what they are holding down.
- Adhesion Immunity
- Body Part Ripping
- Disproportionate Force
- Enhanced Strength/Supernatural Strength/Absolute Strength
- Friction Defiance
- Gravity Defiance
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Structure Weakening
- Unfixed Movement
- Weak against Immunity Bypassing.
- May not be able to move some fastened/anchored objects.
- Cannot move fastened objects if they are too heavy.
- May be limited in terms of the magnitude of strength of the fasteners that can be overcome.