The power to increase one's body fat. A sub-power of Fat Manipulation.
- Fat Growth
- Fat Increase
The user can increase the amount of their body-fat to varying degrees.
- Crushing by enveloping the target in the user's body fat or the target's own body fat.
- Death Inducement by causing the target's body fat to expand until they explode.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability
- May be unable to create fat, being limited to fat from already-existing sources.
- Size may be an issue.
- If the user/target has no body fat this power becomes useless.
- The user's speed may be reduced.
- Users can still be hurt by targeting areas of the body where there is no fat tissue to block an attack such as the head.
- Phat (Marvel)
- Big Bertha (Marvel)
- Buyon (Dragon Ball)
- Misokatsun (Dragon Ball Z: The World's Strongest)
- Akimichi Clan (Naruto)
- Risley Law (Fairy Tail)
- Jake (Adventure Time)
- Mega Boy (Zoom)
- Johnny (ob-libe)
- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons Game)
- Fat Princesses (Fat Princess); via eating the forbidden cake of the forest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.