- "But I never liked Fate! Predestination goes against the grain. Besides he cheats at cards!"
- ― Chaos (Aladdin)
- "The fates? No good comes from them."
- ― Kratos and Atreus (God of War)
The power to be immune to the courses of fate. Sub-power of Causality Immunity.
- Destiny/Fate Anchoring/Nullification
- Destiny Immunity
- Immune to Fate
The user is immune and free from every fate or predestination. This power allows the user to act and think as they wish without following any predictable design and make their own desired mark in life.
- Though users are immune to destiny or fate, they may still be tricked into following a course of actions.
- User's actions may still be predicted by users of Mind Reading or by those who know the user well.
- User could be forced into a desired course of action if someone/something precious to them is threatened.
- Weak against Meta Fate Manipulation.
See Also Immune To Fate.
- Challengers of the Unknown (DC Comics)
- John Constantine (DC Comics)
- Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
- Humans (Final Fantasy XIII)
- The Nephalem (Diablo)
- Kratos (God of War series)
- Sparhawk (The Elenium/The Tamuli)
- The Fateless One (Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning)
- Humans (Diablo)
- Desperados/Majin (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)