- Horror/Scary/Terror Form
The user can channel fear through their body and soul to gain a new form empowered by their fear. The corruption usually manifests as gruesome to the body/appearance of the user and grants improved versions of their original abilities as well as gaining new abilities that reflect their fear.
User is invariably driven to incurable terror, although they may not be able to control themselves enough to pass as normal, but given enough time they may regain full control. The user's source of power may be their own fear and/or the fear surrounding them, possibly including vast areas - even the whole world.
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Fear Manipulation
- Partial Transformation/Transformation
- Nemesis Form
- Abnormal Embodiment
- Dark Form
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Fear Embodiment
- Malefic Force Manipulation
- May be reluctant to give in to their fear and as such will not reach their full potential.
- May be driven to be permanently frightened or very emotionally wild.
- May blind or cloud the user's judgement.
- May be limited to the user's fear or the fear around them.
- When using this power, the user may be cowering in fear, unable to actually fight at all.
- Äs Nödt (Bleach)
- SCP-2006 - Too Spooky (SCP Foundation)
- Mongor (Thundercats)