The power to make the fear of oneself and others come to life. Technique of Fear Manipulation.
The user can bring the fears of their own and the fears of others to life. The creatures created will gain the life of their own, or possibly attack the user specifically due to their fear of them. They could make fears as scary as monsters to something silly such as clowns.
- Once created/manifested, the creature may become hard or even impossible to get rid of.
- If the target has no fear, this power will have no effect.
- Users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Apathy/Psychic Immunity/Fearlessness (impervious).
- Malekith, Prince of Crows (Anima: Beyond Fantasy); via Personal Domain
- Irnakk (Bionicle)
- Garchnar (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Barbas (Charmed)
- Mirror Spirits (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Danielle Moonstar/Mirage (Marvel Comics)
- Terrance Ward/Trauma (Marvel Comics)
- Night of Wallachia (Melty Blood)
- It/Pennywise the Dancing Clown (Stephen King's It)
- Howard (Supernatural)
- Immortal Enemy (Valiant Entertainment Comics)
- Obscura (Winx Club)
- Horror's Hand (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
- Worst Fear-Inator (Phineas and Ferb)
- Shadow of Fear (Xiaolin Showdown)