- "Fear is Control. Control is fear. Once you have someone's deepest fears at your fingertips they are mere puppets on a string, ready to dance on the master's whim at any cost."
- ― Mongul the Second (DC Comics)
- Dread Manipulation
- Fright Manipulation
- Horror Manipulation
- Panic Manipulation
- Terror Manipulation
- Phobia Manipulation
User can sense and manipulate the dread, fear, horror and terror, of themselves, people, animals and other creatures, whether by increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise channeling fear, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level. They can cause others to fear even the most harmless of things to the point of becoming catatonic.
- Death Inducement - by causing enough fear to raise blood pressure, causing a heart attack.
- Fear Absorption
- Fear Augmentation
- Fear Constructs
- Fear Detection
- Fear Energy Manipulation
- Fear Form
- Fear Inducement
- Fear Negation
- Fear Perception
- Phobia Creation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Emotional Energy Manipulation: To manipulate emotional energy of Fear.
- Fear Magic
- Illusion Manipulation: To cast illusions of the victim's fear.
- Indomitable Fear
- Nightmare Manipulation: To manipulate terrifying dreams.
- Phobia-Initiated Ability Manifestation: To gain abilities related to a targets fears.
- Subconscious Manifestation: To spill the user's own fears into reality.
- Horror's Hand (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)