- "What is "courage"? "Courage" is knowing fear and making that fear your own!"
- ― Will A. Zeppeli (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part I: Phantom Blood)
- "What are you? You have already been injected with enough fear toxins to drive ten men insane!"
- ― Scarecrow (Arkham Series)
- "Courage isn't the absence of fear, but the presence of fear and the will to keep on going."
- ― Jamal Walker (Black Knight)
- "There’s no way a man who intends to join the crew of the future Pirate King will cower before a mere Yonkō!"
- ― Jinbei to Charlotte Linlin/Big Mom (One Piece)
- Courage Empowerment
- Fear/Phobia Resistance
- Indomitable Bravery/Courage
- Relentless Bravery/Courage
- Unparalleled Bravery/Courage
- Valiant Bravery/Courage
The user is capable of suppressing their fear and drawing upon superhuman reserves of courage and/or fearlessness allowing them to act/react normally in dangerous situations like combat, rescue operations, etc.
- Emotion Manipulation
- Fear Manipulation
- Hope Manipulation
- Indomitable Will
- Tranquil Fear
- Tranquil State
- May only be able to suppress a limited amount of fear.
- May only be temporary.
- May not provide protection against Fear Inducement or Phobia-Initiated Ability Generation.
- Having no fear may cause overconfidence and all that follows from that.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.