- Down Attacks
- Plumage Attacks
The user can release/use feathers to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Feather Bolts: Project feathers that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Feather Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of feathers.
- Feather Beam Emission: Release beams of a feathers.
- Feather Blast: Release feathers over a specific target area.
- Feather Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of feathers.
- Feather Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of feathers.
- Feather Breath: Discharge feathers blasts from mouth.
- Feather Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Feather Cutting: Use feathers to cut opponents.
- Feather Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with feathers.
- Feather Pillar Projection: Project feathers pillars.
- Feather Spike Projection: Project feathers spikes.
- Feather Vision: Emit feathers from one's eyes.
- Feather Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of feathers.
- Feather Wave Emission: Send out a wave of feathers that repels everything.
- Formulated Feather Blasts: Release blasts of feathers in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release feathers blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of feathers.
- Omnidirectional Feather Waves: Send out a wave of feathers in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of feathers that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release feathers blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release feathers blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of feathers to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Feather Projection
- Force-Field Generation
- Organic Constructs
- Organic Manipulation
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of feathers to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
See Also: Feather Flechettes.
- Run (Akame ga Kill)
- Paulie Angel (Black Clover)
- Archangel (Marvel Comics)
- Cygnus Wing (Mega Man Star Force)
- Kiema (Ranma ½)
- Koruma and Masala (Ranma ½)
- Dr. Screwball Jones (Wander Over Yonder); via Tickle Machine
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.