- Ferrokinetic Martial Arts
- Metal Combat/Martial Arts
- Metallokinetic Combat/Martial Arts
The user can combine manipulation of metals with physical combat, usually this involves creating weapons and armors, but any metal near the user is also usable including the opponents weapons.
- If combined with Fire Manipulation/Pyrokinetic Combat, can also use Molten Metal Manipulation
- Ferrokinetic Constructs
- Geokinetic Combat
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- The user may be limited to a certain metal(s).
- May slow the user down.
- Metalbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Toph Beifong (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Lin Beifong (The Legend of Korra)
- Suyin Beifong (The Legend of Korra)
- Korra (The Legend of Korra)
- The Dark One (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Ho Tun (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Penga (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Metalbending Police Force (The Legend of Korra)
- Iron Butterfly (Dakotaverse/DC Comics)
- Silver Scorpion (Liquid)
- Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tail)
- Edward Elric (FMA/FMAB)
- Pokemon who can learn "Bullet Punch", "Steel Wing" or "Iron Tail" (Pokemon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.