- Breeding Inducement
- Induce Reproducibility (biological)
- Induce Growth (botanical)
The user can induce fertility, the natural desire and capability of growth and reproduction, including restoring fertility to infertile/sterile area/beings. In animals, this increases both the number and health of offspring's and gives the parents, in plants in increases the fertility in the soil, causing healthy botanical growth.
- Earth Manipulation - the soils are dependent on their fertility.
- Plant Growth - induce plant growth base on fertile soil.
- Healing - Able to restore any species fertile and reproductive capacity.
- Hormone Manipulation - manipulation of reproductive hormones in a cell.
- Pregnancy Inducement
- Super Fecundity
- May be limited to certain types of beings.
- Clark's Ship (Smallville)