- Breeding Inducement
- Induce Reproducibility (biological)
- Induce Growth (botanical)
User can induce fertility, the natural desire and capability of growth and reproduction, including restoring fertility to infertile/sterile area/beings. In animals this increases both the number and health of offspring's, and gives the parents, in plants in increases the fertility in soil causing healthy botanical growth. The user is able to
- Earth Manipulation - the soils are dependent on its fertility.
- Plant Growth - induce plant growth base on fertile soil.
- Healing - Able to restore any species fertile and reproductive capacity.
- Hormone Manipulation - manipulation of reproductive hormones in a cell.
- Pregnancy Inducement
- Super Fecundity
- May be limited to certain types of beings.
- Clark's Ship (Smallville)