The power to learn/gain skills, talents, and/or powers by interacting with fictional/imaginary characters. Sub-power of Fictional Mimicry. Technique of Book Immersion. Variation of Alternate-Self Learning.
- Fantasy/Fiction Learning
- Imaginary Learning
User can learn/gain skills, talents, and/or abilities/powers from fictional/imaginary characters, either by witnessing the character doing it, being taught by them, helping them perform it, and/or even by them projecting the knowledge into their minds.
User can learn things that while they may only exist in fantasy/fiction, can still be applied to reality/real life tasks/situations.
- 4th Wall Interaction
- Book Jumping
- Book Manifesting
- Fantasy World Enforcement
- Fiction Manipulation
- Fictional Empowerment
- Fictional Mimicry
- Instilled Knowledge
- Animation & Comics Materialization
- Anime & Manga Materialization
- Entertainment Materialization
- Video Game Materialization
- Weak against Real World Enforcement.
- Haruo Yaguchi (High Score Girl)
- Rabbit Shed Shop Employees (Pastel Memories); via Book Immersion