- "Discovering something that doesn't exist. Check."
- ― Phineas Flynn (Phineas and Ferb)
- Fantasy Material Creation/Generation
- Fictional Material Creation
- Imaginary Material Creation/Generation
- Nonexistent Material Creation/Generation
- Unreal Material Creation/Generation
User can create/generate fictional/imaginary materials/properties/objects/substances, which are substances that literally do not exist in the world or anywhere else but in the realm of fiction/imagination. As such they may have qualities that cannot be fully explained or understood and may have or cause unique interactions with the world in which they are manifested into.
Unlike Foreign Material Manipulation, fictional materials do not exist anywhere in existence or even outside of it, as they only exist in the world of fictional ideas and in imaginations of others.
- Altered Physics
- Conceptual Materialization
- Fantasy Element Manipulation
- Fictional Material Manipulation
- Fictional Energy Manipulation
- Illogical Construct Creation
- Imagination Manifestation
- Nothingness Removal
- Order Disruption
- Physics Distortion
- Reality Randomization
- Subjective Reality
- Supernatural Properties Manipulation
- Tulpa Physiology
- Exotic Matter Manipulation
- Fantasy Manipulation
- Fiction Manipulation
- Fictional Summoning
- Imagination Manipulation
- Impossibility Inducement
- Paradox Manipulation
- Reality Inducement
- Unreality Manipulation
- Materials may be unable to properly manifest in the world, unless one has Fantasy World Enforcement.
- Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index)
- Kanade Sakurada (Castle-Town Dandelion)
- Ko Kibi (Houshin Engi)
- Anais (The Amazing World of Gumball) via classic books.
- Guvners (Planescape)
- Kylin (Saga Frontier); only in Kylin's Paradise
- Demon Lord (Sekai Maou)