- "Hell, I can still move and I'm not in pain. Despite just losing... no, exactly because I just lost, my fighting instinct is roused up... I feel like I'm exploding with violence!!"
- ― Garou (One-Punch Man)
- Conqueror’s/Haoshoku Haki (One Piece)
- Combat Intuition
- Combat Sense
- Fighting Spirit
- Force Sense (Star Wars)
- Ultra Instinct (Dragon Ball Super)
User possesses an automatic response mechanism to win in any combat by overcoming limitations and adapt techniques or methods to ensure victory. They adapt perfectly to all factors, achieving maximum efficiency in an offense, defense, evasion and countering, ensuring optimal success as long as there is the slightest chance. This enables a user to resist fear and pain, maximize and surpass physical boundaries, utilize all of their skills in the most efficient manner, and continuously fight while unconscious.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Combat
- Enhanced/Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Senses
- Enhanced/Supernatural Stamina
- Fear Masking
- Maximum Concentration Capacity
- Optimal Finesse
- Sleep Combat
- Weapon Improvisation
- Accelerated Muscle Development
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Automatic Tasking
- Body Language Analysis
- Combat Adaptation
- Combat Empowerment
- Combat Perception
- Combat Specialist
- Killing Instinct
- Martial Arts Intuition
- May be temporary.
- May not have free use of this instinct and can only be activated when absolutely needed to.
- May have a constant 'attack and expect victory' mindset, charging in and ignoring the consequences.
- May overestimate themselves or underestimate their opponents.
- Useless against assassination or kill-insured attacks.
- May prioritize winning the fight, rather than survival or strategy.