- "Once again the powers that be have spurned our request for basic human equality. Must not the heavens themselves cry with rage?"
- "(Thunder Crashing Sound)"
- "How did you do that?"
- "Classical Training..."
- ― Dewey and Julio (The Simspons)
- Figurative Command
- Metaphorical Vocifery
The user is able to warp reality by speaking metaphors. If they say "it's raining cats and dogs!" cause the sky to literally pour forth a myriad of stray dogs and cats which would fall to the ground, get up and run rampant in the streets (along with literal rain, of course). Or they may say “Break a leg!” to a friend just before a stage performance, and the laws of reality will bend to cause that friend to do just that, and the like.
- Limited by one's knowledge of metaphors.
- Like Vocifery, must watch what you say.
- Muting can prevent the user using this ability.
- Dewey (The Simpsons)
- Captain Literally (Studio-C)
- Jumanji (Jumanji Movie)
- Zathura (Zathura Movie)
- Cosmonopoly (The Fairly OddParents)