The ability to manipulate filth, rot and putrefaction.
- Putrefaction Manipulation/Putrefied Manipulation/Putrid Manipulation
- Rancid Manipulation/Rot Manipulation/Rotten Manipulation
- Septic Manipulation/Septokinesis
Filth Manipulation is the ability to manipulate anything rotten, ranging from generation and manipulation of pus/ichor, mucus, slime (mucous secretions of animals), earwax, sweat and saliva, to full-out control over dead and decomposed matter; the user can also control moldy and mildewed matter, spoiled, rancid food, fetid water, polluted air (altering its movement and intensity), urine, vomit and feces.
In addition, this ability can be used to induce rot, speed it up, negate it or sometimes reverse it. At the higher levels, the user can even induce such foul conditions, making water bacterial and unsafe, making air (including breath) stifling and smelly, inducing rot and putrefaction in organic matter or even inducing bacterial infection on open wounds.
- Bodily Gas Manipulation
- Disease Manipulation
- Filth Entity Creation/Golem Creation from garbage, mold, mildew and various vile bodily excretions.
- Goo Generation
- Miasma Emission
- Mold Manipulation
- Organic Constructs
- Poison Generation
- Pollution Manipulation
- Counteract Healing
- Counteract Enhanced Regeneration
- Be able to control mold present on all food.
- Produce noxious pheromones (or induce their production) to trick or repel enemies.
- Produce dandruff (or induce its production) in profuse amounts.
- Produce sweat (or induce its production) in profuse amounts.
- Control any kind of matter that is dead and undead.
- Able to control ambient trash.
- Anything foul, rotten or fungal can now be used as a weapon.
- Keep surrounding filth, muck and mire from touching you.
- Cause another person's flesh to rot.
- Cause people to relieve their bladders (ie urinate) or relieve their bowels (ie vomit or defecate).
- At the higher levels, induce or reverse rot, stagnation, pollution and bacterial infection.
- At the higher levels, control mold from within a foe and destroy from the inside.
- Can't make the rot, sewage or disgusting/unsanitary/unclean matter look or smell any better.
- Can't control dust or normal mud (only nasty, swampy, fetid mud).
- Foggy Swamp Tribe Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender); via controlling fetid swamp water
- Ray Carrigan/Blackout (Marvel)