- "Break out the butter; I'm gonna make toast!"
- ― Dingodile (Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped)
- Fire/Pyrokinetic Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Fire/Pyrokinetic Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Fire/Pyrokinetic Bows Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit to fire-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Electric-Fire Artillery
- Elemental Artillery
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Weaponry
- Flame Solidification
- Ice-Fire Artillery
- Power Artillery
- Pyrokinetic Constructs
- May only be able to fire one type of fire effect.
- May be unable to fire when away from a fire source.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Cold Manipulation could dissipate the ammunition or weapon.
- Fire Immunity/Fire Negation
- Firefly (DC Comics)
- Hero of Brightwall (Fable III)
- Kratos (God of War III)
- Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)
- The Fury (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
- Portgas D. Ace (One Piece); via Mera Mera no Mi
- Pyro (Team Fortress 2)
- Dingodile (Crash Bandicoot)
Known Fire Artillery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.