- "With his mighty flames, he can sink fleets of battleships, burn great cities to the ground, unleashing a blazing hell on earth!"
- ― Gatz on the Flame-Flame Fruit/Mera Mera no Mi (One Piece)
- "Fire is the illumination of judgment that vanquishes all evil, while at times a gentle blessing given to men by gods, it is also a terrible curse which annihilates everything."
- ― Stiyl Magnus (A Certain Magical Index)
- "Fire is alive. It breathes, it grows. A burning curse that spreads and destroys anything in its path."
- ― Jeong Jeong (Avatar The Last Airbender)
- "The power of fire is the power to burn everything, to burn the world amidst the raging flames."
- ― Ignia (Fairy Tail)
- Fire/Flame Projection/Techniques
- Flame Attacks
The user can release/use fire to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Fire Bolts: Project fire that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Fire Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of fire.
- Fire Beam Emission: Release beams of fire.
- Fire Blast: Release fire over a specific target area.
- Fire Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of fire.
- Fire Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of fire.
- Fire Breath: Discharge fire from the mouth.
- Fire Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Fire Cutting: Use fire to cut opponents.
- Fire Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with fire.
- Fire Pillar Projection: Project fire pillars.
- Fire Spike Projection: Project fire spikes.
- Fire Stream Projection: Create fire streams.
- Fire Vision: Emit fire from one's eyes.
- Fire Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of fire.
- Fire Wave Emission: Send out a wave of fire that repels everything.
- Flaming Surface: Cause surfaces to emit flames.
- Formulated Fire Blasts: Release blasts of fire in the form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Discharge fire from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of fire.
- Omnidirectional Fire Waves: Send out a wave of fire in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of fire that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release flame blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release fire blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of fire.
- Zap: A tiny short release of fire to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Electric-Fire Attacks
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Ice-Fire Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Pyrokinetic Combat
- Pyrokinetic Constructs
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require an outside source of fire to create blasts.
- Users may not be immune to the effects of own blast.
- Firing may be an involuntary reaction or released in a constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users can be overpowered by Water/Ice-Based Abilities and/or Freezing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.