- "With his mighty flames, he can sink fleets of battleships, burn great cities to the ground, unleashing a blazing hell on earth!"
- ― Gatz on the Flame-Flame Fruit/Mera Mera no Mi (One Piece)
- "Fire is the illumination of judgment that vanquishes all evil, while at times a gentle blessing given to men by gods, it is also a terrible curse which annihilates everything."
- ― Stiyl Magnus (A Certain Magical Index)
- "Fire is alive. It breathes, it grows. A burning curse that spreads and destroys anything in its path."
- ― Jeong Jeong (Avatar The Last Airbender)
- "The power of fire is the power to burn everything, to burn the world amidst the raging flames."
- ― Ignia (Fairy Tail)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Variations
- 5 Associations
- 6 Limitations
- 7 Known Users
- 8 Gallery
- Fire/Flame Projection/Techniques
- Flame Attacks
The user can utilize fire to attack targets. The exact nature of this attack may come in various shapes and sizes, intensities, or forms. For example, one user may hurl explosive balls of fire while another may augment other forms of attack with fire.
- Expanding Fire Bolts: Project fire that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Fire Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of fire.
- Fire Beam Emission: Release beams of fire.
- Fire Blast: Release fire over a specific target area.
- Fire Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of fire.
- Fire Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of fire.
- Fire Breath: Discharge fire from the mouth.
- Fire Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Fire Cutting: Use fire to cut opponents.
- Fire Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with fire.
- Fire Pillar Projection: Project fire pillars.
- Fire Spike Projection: Project fire spikes.
- Firestorm Creation: Create firestorms.
- Fire Stream Projection: Create fire streams.
- Fire Vision: Emit fire from one's eyes.
- Fire Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of fire.
- Fire Wave Emission: Send out a wave of fire that repels everything.
- Flaming Surface: Cause surfaces to emit flames.
- Formulated Fire Blasts: Release blasts of fire in the form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Discharge fire from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of fire.
- Omnidirectional Fire Waves: Send out a wave of fire in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of fire that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release flame blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release fire blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of fire.
- Zap: A tiny short release of fire to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Dragon Physiology
- Electric-Fire Attacks
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Ice-Fire Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Pyrokinetic Combat
- Pyrokinetic Constructs
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require an outside source of fire to create blasts, having no method of generating it themselves.
- Users may not be immune to the effects of their own attacks.
- Use of this power may be an involuntary reaction for some users, triggered by being startled or some other condition.
- Users of this power may be physically or mentally exhausted through continued use.
- Users may be overcharged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need skill to control their power and avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users may be overpowered/have the power negated by Water/Ice-Based Abilities and/or Freezing.