- Fire Defensiveness
The user possesses defensive skills that are enhanced by fire powers, allowing them to block, parry, dodge, etc. with the power of fire.
- Defense Powers
- Elemental Defense
- Elemental Mode
- Energy Defense
- Enhanced Combat
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Mimicry
- Fire Strike
- Power Augmentation
- Pyrokinetic Combat
- May require outside source of fire to make defensive maneuvers.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- May be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Can only be used for defensive purposes.
- Can be put out by powers such as Water Manipulation
- Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto (Bleach)
- Nuova Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Syn Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Towa Akagi/Cure Scarlet (Go! Princess Pretty Cure)
- Herrscher of the Corruption (Honkai Impact 3rd)
- Crystalia Amaquelin/Crystal (Marvel Comics)
- Eda Clawthorne (The Owl House)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.