- Fire/Flame/Burning Affinity
- Fire/Flame/Burning Enhancement
- Pyrokinetic Affinity/Enhancement/Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with fire, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the fire or even slow or stop aging. This can make either the user, their objects, their allies or their powers stronger.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Elemental Affinity
- Elemental Consumption
- Energy Empowerment
- Fire Absorption
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Mimicry
- Heat Empowerment
- Freezing, Ice Manipulation and Water Manipulation are highly effective against this power.
- Being in water or cold may weaken the user.
- The Master Sword (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
- Pharos's Gardens Heart (Yumekui Merry)