- "Magic has to be fire. Strong, ferocious and hot. Burn the plains, scatter the ash, scorch the air, envelop everything in an infernal blaze. Crimson mystical flames that never go out. As inextinguishable as an everlasting sun."
- ― Bell Cranel (DanMachi)
- Flame/Pyro Magic
The user is able to perform a legendary form of magic that allows the user to cast magical spells and feats through fire.
- Magic has a price.
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- Weak against Water Magic/Ocean Magic.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Such magic often drains a person's stamina or mana.
- Naturally, stronger magic puts a much greater strain.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.